Kitchen and vanity
shocon
Should the sinks match?
missangel99
Are they in different rooms? If yes then no.
   November 3, 2012 at 8:45PM
shocon
Thanks for reply, they are in different rooms, close however, should the colour scheme at least connect?
   November 3, 2012 at 9:15PM
missangel99
Yes color should flow through out the house. By sinks do you mean counters or actual sinks? I don't think it really matters.
   November 4, 2012 at 9:37PM
I agree they should be related either in color or material. But not sure how the sink of a kitchen could match a bathroom vanity, perhaps try to use the same faucet designs.
   November 5, 2012 at 6:22AM
shocon
I took some photos, as you can see, they are in different rooms, however, they are close, as you come in from the entrance, appreciates thoughts.
   November 5, 2012 at 12:03PM
shocon
I'm changing the vanity cupboards, bench and sink
   November 5, 2012 at 12:04PM
Granite Transformations
you do not have to match the sinks at all. different rooms, you can continue the style theme throughout your house if you wish, but you're not stuck with one design.
   November 5, 2012 at 12:29PM
Michael Tauber Architecture
Dont really see them as being connected ...essentially they should have a consistent style through the home but color is less important unless you reach a point where the surrounding wall color needs to match both.
   November 5, 2012 at 12:35PM
missangel99
Michael, I have new construction and am trying to coordinate paint colors. I have a very open layout in my house. Upon entering through the front door while in the foyer you can see the dining room on the left. On the right side of the foyer is the study. I have a two story foyer. Also, while standing at the front door in the foyer you can see the great room and part of the kitchen. Great room and kitchen are all open one into the other. My queston is how do you chose paint colors when all these rooms adjoin one another. I'd like to have a few colors to keep things interesting and not one basic color. My dining room set is mahogany. Floors are going to be wood and either medium walnut color or a mahogany color. I'd like to use some form of beige or grey. Thanks for your input.
   November 5, 2012 at 7:42PM
What color of rug and pillows?
Can you give me advice and ideas on what color of rug...
Only two walls in Living room
My living room has only two walls , one of which is...
plz help me decorate twin boys room
I m decorating my 4 years old twin boys room nd stuck...
Help Wanted: Submitting An Article
Okay after much searching and much failure, I am asking...
Experienced dog owners,please help !
We got a puppy ,she is 4 months old now and my life...