Are these Porcelanosa Yakarta tiles?
Chris Howe
November 4, 2012 in Photo Questions
We are thinking of tiling our bathroom with these... did you find any similar but cheaper alternatives? :-)
jl123
Yes, they are yakarta from porcelenosa. Didn't find any alternative i like. The actual tiles are not as expensive as the trims/ prefil tiles, so one way to save is to reduce the need for trim tiles, i.e. less nooks or windows, or use some brush nickle metal liners for the trim. I finally decided to use all Yakarta because I think it looks more natural this way.
November 5, 2012 at 10:43am   
World Class Tiles
November 5, 2012 at 3:13pm   
Chris Howe
Thanks for the info guys! I'm ordering a sample of the Dom tiles as they are close to half price. Do like the Porcelanosa ones though!
November 6, 2012 at 1:17pm     
World Class Tiles
Porcelanosa is a great line. My market in Metro Detroit can't afford so I am forced to find alternatives. If you need a sample I would be happy to send you one free of charge. It would be a 6" x 6" swatch.
November 7, 2012 at 9:12am   
Barbara Goodwin
I work for Porcelanosa and we are having a 40% off sale starting the Wed before Thanksgiving.
November 10, 2012 at 3:38am   
New House Needs Some Curb Appeal
Hi, I just bought my new house and am so excited! I...
Need suggestions for area rug to match red couch and dark flooring!
We are looking for an area rug that complements the...
Book shelf design ideas - What are the best places to have book shelve
Http://www.bonito.in/2014/book-shelf-design-ideas-what-are-the-best-places-to-have-book-shelves-in-home/ This...
Need help for sofa colors
I am interested in http://www.ekornes.com/us/stressless-sofas/stressless-buckingham-highback/2-seater...
living room help
Hello guys this is 2 pic from my entry or living room...