This part that connects the pendant cable to ceiling. What is it called?
November 4, 2012 in Photo Questions
I really like it. It looks clean and elegant.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Actual Size Projects
It's called the canopy, and it came as part of the fixture. Those are from Pottery Barn. If you're making your own fixture, you can buy canopies separately at your local lighting supply store, or browse
   November 6, 2012 at 5:42AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
stain railing and newels or not?
We just got a new front door and it is fiberglass....
What color looks better with the pavers?
From left to right 1-4. I've enclosed an additional...
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...
using upholstery fabric for valances without a cornice board
I have a 60% cotton 40% polyester fabric I found when...
Front door dilemma
We purchased a home at sheriff sale in Central Ohio...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™