Tulip table
mojeedelavar
November 4, 2012 in Photo Questions
Table??
marialoconte
Been looking for a tulip table...36inches. Where did you get yours?
December 2, 2012 at 7:44am   
Best & Company
Hi Maria! A google search of Saarinen table 36 inch should bring up some potential options. Here are a couple to browse: http://www.google.com/search?q=saarinen+table+36+inch&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=shop&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=vLHmUb6wF9L_4APZpoHQAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAw&biw=1416&bih=768
Best of luck!
July 17, 2013 at 8:02am   
marialoconte
Thanks for the response. Much appreciated. Don't know if you can help but as we are just a year into our new summer home and we need both a master bath and Kitchen reno (eventually) we are absolutely not going to buy a "real" saarinen table. We need to buy a much less expensive one, much like those you have recommended. We have heard that the "in the style of Saarinen" tables sometimes do not hold up. Any thoughts???? Thanks
July 19, 2013 at 10:30am   
Best & Company
Sure, Maria! Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but it's not always the best investment. There are three good reasons why Eero Saarinen's graceful Tulip table has remained admired by modernists since its introduction in 1958: simple beauty, quality materials, and quality workmanship. A new table that aspires to these standards will stand the test of time, but there are plenty that copy the look alone. When you hunt for a new table, remember that it will be the center of activity daily, for many years: In our experience, buying the best you can afford pays off over the long run. That is the Best & Company philosophy!
July 19, 2013 at 1:42pm   
Decorating around saltillo tile
Hi Houzzies! I have a design dilemma (one of many to...
Reaching top shelves in kitchen! Any ideas?
We are moving into a house where the ceiling in the...
NEW HOME.....BLANK SLATE!
We recently moved in and am ready to decorate! I have...
What else do I need by my front door porch? Please advice :)
I cannot seem to finish my porch, what else do you...