Can you tell me where the coffee table is from?

kidavidNovember 5, 2012
Debra Campbell Design · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Debra Campbell Design
This is sold to the design trade only, but I can provide you with a quote if you are interested. The top can be beveled, or various wood designs (plank, tudor, herringbone, burl, etc.) and is available in 20+ finishes. Each piece is custom made. If you would like a quote, let me know.
    Bookmark   November 5, 2012 at 12:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Yes, that would be great. Also, can you let me know what the dimensions are.
Thank you.
    Bookmark   November 5, 2012 at 4:12PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Debra Campbell Design
Yes. Can you give me your email please for the quote?
    Bookmark   November 6, 2012 at 1:39AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
HELP! Need to update architecture exterior
Starting with one of the suggestions from "Pro...
need help with dining room wallpaper
hello i am going to be doing wallpaper in my dining...
Need help cheering up a dark kitchen
I got such good ideas on my tiny bathroom, now I present...
On the fence about vinyl plank flooring
I'm completely redoing a small kitchen (10x10 feet)...
Kelly Maguire
What to do with our walls- master bedroom
We need bedside lamps and to decorate our walls in...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™