roblev
January 30, 2011 in Photo Questions
What sort of carpet is this (wool, nylon?)? manufacturer? Price, if you don't mind telling....thanks
aspano321
i am curious as well, but i see they never responded. I understand the hunt for the perfect new carpet though, so thought i'd throw in my two cents.

I have been shopping around for carpet and have seen something similar to this that i love. Check out Lowes- Mohawk carries a Carpet named Abbott Cove. it looks almost identical. (note: lowes has different names for manufactors carpeting than other stores, so it is difficult to price compare etc.., so if you go looking for it elsewwhere, you won't find it under that name).
1 Like   March 16, 2011 at 1:19PM
20thsammy
Home Depot has a Martha Stewart carpet that looks like this too. Made by Shaw. Was contemplating using it for bedrooms. Try searching the HD site for Hillwood.
0 Likes   March 27, 2011 at 12:34PM
shalalannon
This looks very similar to Shaw "When in Rome" in Sisal. http://www.shawfloors.com/carpetDetails/When_In_Rome_Q4431-Raffia
It is a beautiful classic carpet and should wear well.
0 Likes   October 19, 2011 at 7:28AM
marcycarmen
Just looked at similar carpet by Anso-Caress called "Laurelwood". Color called "Sisal"
0 Likes   February 16, 2012 at 8:26PM
mom23girls
I totally found this carpet! It's Mohawk Carpet Metro Magic. Search under google and many companies carry it. It's a polyester, which is not as durable as nylon, but it is soooo soft. We're putting it in our guest room.
1 Like   March 7, 2012 at 4:10PM
cknation14
This looks a lot like Home Depot's Martha Stewart carpet, Hillwood.
1 Like   March 7, 2012 at 5:25PM
Leader by Design
Looks like Mohawk Etchware, which is a Smart Strand fiber - no staining, no Scotch Guard and one of the most environmentally friendly to manufacture. Color may be Rich Walnut.
1 Like   February 26, 2013 at 2:57PM
safemommy
I am obsessed with this carpet and I tried to find it based on the above suggestions and I agree that Home Depot's Martha Stewart Hillwood looks very close if not exact. Not sure what the color choice would be. The carpet is made by Shaw and I would bet if you could find it elsewhere it would be half the price without the Martha Stewart endorsement. It was $4.88/sq. ft. uninstalled at Home Depot!
1 Like   May 12, 2013 at 4:06PM
mindybeckwith2008
Let me know what you think of the quality once installed. I had this installed from Empire and within days, the loops started coming out. Very upset. I had it replaced with something different
0 Likes   May 12, 2013 at 5:05PM
safemommy
I won't be going with it. For the cost it is overpriced. May look nice in the photo but I don't see it holding up. I agree that the loops could easily lift. Still looking for the "real" manufacturer...
0 Likes   May 12, 2013 at 5:39PM
coventgardens
"This looks a lot like Home Depot's Martha Stewart carpet, Hillwood."

$43/square yard - no thanks!
0 Likes   July 15, 2013 at 4:40AM
Carrie Luse
We are going with Shaw Thorton Mannor, Dunes and Field Stone.
0 Likes   March 3, 2014 at 10:43PM
Carpet Installation Cost
The price ranges from $15-$45/square foot of nylon carpet of the simplest to the highest quality.
http://www.carpetinstallationcost.org
0 Likes   September 7, 2014 at 8:21AM
Color for small bathroom!
Please! I am desperate for advice on a bathroom color....
Pamela Theofilopoulos
Window Trim and door color?
Looking to change color of door and window trim. Any...
mustbeda
Kitchen upgrade questions.
Hello all, We am looking to redo our kitchen counter-tops...
Vimukthi Perera
Living room
This room is 11.2ft x 121/2 ft.. We would like to...
cinwalk
Experimenting on pendants in the bedroom!
Here’s a bedroom we are working on. Even when...
VANGUARD development