January 31, 2011 in Photo Questions
I'm currently doing my media room an am interested to know what is on the walls? Is this just paint, if so, what kind?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kerrie L. Kelly
I looks like it may be upholstered with a material similar to the drapes--like an ultra suede. Something like that would help with sound, too!
February 4, 2011 at 9:36AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Is this a drop down screen like a snap dragon?
June 17, 2013 at 8:59AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Sandy Ramey
Most likely carpeted walls.
February 10, 2014 at 8:57PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Need help for my dark foyer Victorian era foyer.
I have a large dark foyer...lots of dark oak and very...
What to put on this dining room wall
I've been decorating my dining room over the past few...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™