Lovely stucco color. If possible, please advise what color it is and where it can be purchased. Thanks much...
beverlyrogersNovember 6, 2012
Lovely stucco color. If possible, please advise what color it is and where it can be purchased. Thanks so much... Beverly Rogers
Homer Oatman, AIA
Thanks for the kind compliment. The color of the exterior plaster is a custom blend of a couple of Omega colors. I apologize that I don't recall what they were or the percentages. If you are trying to recreate that color I suggest that you request your plaster subcontractor to provide some 12" x 12" samples and see how close he can get. You can also contact technical assistance at Omega and send them the photo and ask them to create a replica sample. They will do that gratis if you are in the trade. If not, have your contractor, architect or plaster subcontractor make the request on your behalf and it shouldn't cost you anything. Good luck!
14 minutes ago
    Bookmark   February 19, 2013 at 9:33AM
Is this 9x12 carpet too big......
Would 8x10 be better for this space - and does it need...
mskdj
I need help with my living room!
Here are my issues: - recently renovated and now have...
notroh80
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Stefanie
Long Entry/Living Room/Dining Help
Hi! We recently purchased our first home and are having...
aimeestauffer
What do you think of the setup of my dinning room along with the chand
I hope I can assist anyone interested in interior home...
amorsi2012