Hello, can you tell me where I could find the circular wicker chair?
November 8, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thayer Coggin
The wicker chairs are from Thayer Coggin furniture. The chair is called the Hoop chair. I believe it was removed from the line this past season. But if you contact them at http://www.thayercoggin.com/locator.html, a representative can tell you for sure, or let you know where your can get one.
0 Likes   November 9, 2012 at 6:28AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Best Homemade Gift?
As more people try to simplify their holiday giving...
Emily Hurley
Home Designer issue
Hi, I could really use some advice on an issue with...
All white walls look
I loved all the pictures of the all white wall look...
Help my wall!
I was given these framed images by my grandfather who...
Paint the paneling or remove it?
We bought a new house in May, the hot red/coral kitchen...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™