love the two white stool like cases what do they call them and where can i find them?
benadattNovember 9, 2012
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Woodman Design
They are storage ottomans/hassocks. Ballard Designs has a similar product: You can also find them as storage poufs. Come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
    Bookmark   August 10, 2014 at 7:26PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
need help with decorating these two shelves
what items do you recommend or colors?
Nancy Drew
Need help choosing between two counter stools
We are putting in a large island with lots of seating....
I love the brown weave two bar stools. Where did you get them?
I am looking for two unique beach wicker bar stools...
Jacqueline Llewellyn
I have a two story fireplace, shaker beige walls and white trim ...
I have a two story brick fireplace that I would like...
Love the chair. What kind of white is it? off white, beige white? true
I saw one stool really like this one in a store but...
More Discussions
Granite Countertops 2cm vs 3cm?
We finally (after months of looking) found a piece...
Kid’s room dilemma
Some recent kids’ room designs... Thoughts? :)
VANGUARD development
What's "Period Appropriate" for a 1940's Colonial Revival Home?
Attached below is a picture of my 1940's home that...
Casey Nicholson
Rug or no rug? What looks better to you?
Should I put a rug in our dining area or not? Here...
Michelle Williams
need design help/ ideas on our house front makeover
this is a 1976 split level home in need of a complete...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™