How did you do the ground and what material did you use and how do you keep the weeds from growing up?
emeryld
November 10, 2012 in Photo Questions
tfschwartz
Great question- My backyard is natural as well - bark mulch. I battle weeds constantly. Help!
February 24, 2013 at 1:54am     
Red Berm
Hi. I saw this was from a while ago but wanted to input my two cents. I have worked in garden centers and they sell pre -emergent weed killer that you put down each season. This stops certain weeds. Then there is broad leaf and small leaf weed killers to target what is growing in your yard. Bring a weed (in a baggie) to your nursery center and they will tell you what will be best to kill it.

The property above looks like it probably has weed fabric under the rock. This helps but remember the yard is like any other room in the house. Keep the rocks clean and less will grow. Also be careful what mulch you get. If you are getting it from a free mulch pile you could be bringing the weeds seeds in yourself as they are not sorted out. If you get mulch from a supplier they take precautions to get rid of weed seeds.
June 30, 2014 at 8:36am     
Michal & Company, Inc.
Great fire pit and landscaping! Very peaceful!!
June 30, 2014 at 9:08am   
How to hide a giant brick fireplace!?
We have a 1950's ranch style home with a giant, ugly...
Home sick in Louisiana
All I see is brown stain - I have many questions re:...
need help with lighting dimensions....
I have a 72" farm house table. I want to hang a long...
Drape-gate
Due to a Houzz issue and amount of comments on the...