brushed nickel faucets and dark hammered mirrored mirror
villasorenta
almost done with my bathroom renovation. cant wait to post the finished room! i fell in love with a hammered copper beveled 36" mirror to put over one of the vanities that is seperated by a pocket door.
the metal finishes in the room are brushed nickel. i'm attaching photo
cabinent is cherry/brown- granite top is bordeaux brown. stone floor tile is beige any input appreciated!
Noz As A Service
Hi Gisella7, sounds like you've already made some exciting decisions :) What input are you looking for in your bathroom renovation?
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 5:57PM
villasorenta
Hi Annie:

love your ideabooks! Right now my entire bathroom is completed , just needs the one mirror and maybe a artglass mini pendant light in some swirl pattern as you enter. the other mirror on the big matching vanity is in a venetian glass 32" . I'm going to upload photos this week. I did however receive the wrong granite for the countertops from the fabricator --- Must have gotten someone else's color/style choice. however luckily for me it sort of matches. I am working now on designing my second bathroom and this time
i'm going to make sure I do it better. Changing my Granite guys for starters. Took four weeks to complete. Lots of rushed decisions as well.
Thanks for answering my discussion. GIGI
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 6:34PM
Noz As A Service
Hi Gigi, awesome! When you get ready for the 2nd bathroom, definitely share your thoughts -- I LOVE bathrooms :) All the best!
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 6:39PM
I would not want to see your lovely hammered copper mirror over a vanity next to a Venetian glass mirror, even though they are separated by a pocket door....unless both baths share enough features, but are also different enough that the masculine/feminine thing was done extremely carefully and makes sense. Seeing is believing. Eager to see your photos!
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 6:54PM
villasorenta
Hi Carolyn: you could be right on that masculine/feminine thing! i havent bought the copper one yet., might just go with a textured round in wood or a veragated border framless? its my husbands side of the bathroom and he says he hates my frissy venetian thing happening on my side ! :}
So far he likes everything else but the self closing toilet lid is taking him time a little time to adjust too! I'm also keeping everything in budget and hes encouraging me to do more rooms which is very unusual for him indeed so I must be doing something right:} Will probably rethink on the copper. thanks so much for your input!
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 7:52PM
Maybe a pivot mirror for his side. Or you could do pivot mirrors for both sides and put the Venetian mirror elsewhere.
    Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 11:06AM
villasorenta
oh i love this mirror - thanks carolyn for the suggestion
    Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 3:39PM
Glad you like it. It's a great looking mirror, and you may also be able to find it from other sources.
    Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 5:58PM
villasorenta
i finally posted some photos of my completed bathroom on my profile/home page! Still looking for hubby's mirror for his side.
    Bookmark   November 23, 2012 at 6:37PM
what kind of mirrors??
Sent photo but not sure it went through. Vanity is...
gramaliscious
Need help for type of mirrors to get
Have a large two sink vanity. Cream/yellowish/mustard...
gramaliscious
Color for the beveled mirror frame in the updated guest bath?
I have purchased (at consignment store) the mirror...
Nancy Saint
Any recommendations for faucets or paint color?
Bought a 1994 ranch and the powder room has kohler...
Angie Smith
Are light fixtures, faucet, etc. all brushed nickel?
Love this look! Redoing 1/2 bath, cabinet brown, counter-top...
savinelliyardley
Need help for my kitchen
I have this small taupe/grey kitchen and it is little...
Tia Mia
Sconces for conversation area
We have an open room that is more of a walk way to...
pmacewen
Choosing Cabinets for Kitchen Renovation! Please help...
Currently planning my kitchen renovation. I have already...
Toni
Where is "thank you" option on ipad?
I want to thank commenters on my threads but don't...
PH Interiors, LLC
Anyone ever replace the carpet on open riser staircases?
We have the original shag carpet in our 70s contemporary...
Monica