brushed nickel faucets and dark hammered mirrored mirror
villasorenta
November 11, 2012
almost done with my bathroom renovation. cant wait to post the finished room! i fell in love with a hammered copper beveled 36" mirror to put over one of the vanities that is seperated by a pocket door.
the metal finishes in the room are brushed nickel. i'm attaching photo
cabinent is cherry/brown- granite top is bordeaux brown. stone floor tile is beige any input appreciated!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Noz As A Service
Hi Gisella7, sounds like you've already made some exciting decisions :) What input are you looking for in your bathroom renovation?
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 5:57PM
villasorenta
Hi Annie:

love your ideabooks! Right now my entire bathroom is completed , just needs the one mirror and maybe a artglass mini pendant light in some swirl pattern as you enter. the other mirror on the big matching vanity is in a venetian glass 32" . I'm going to upload photos this week. I did however receive the wrong granite for the countertops from the fabricator --- Must have gotten someone else's color/style choice. however luckily for me it sort of matches. I am working now on designing my second bathroom and this time
i'm going to make sure I do it better. Changing my Granite guys for starters. Took four weeks to complete. Lots of rushed decisions as well.
Thanks for answering my discussion. GIGI
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 6:34PM
PRO
Noz As A Service
Hi Gigi, awesome! When you get ready for the 2nd bathroom, definitely share your thoughts -- I LOVE bathrooms :) All the best!
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 6:39PM
PRO
Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
I would not want to see your lovely hammered copper mirror over a vanity next to a Venetian glass mirror, even though they are separated by a pocket door....unless both baths share enough features, but are also different enough that the masculine/feminine thing was done extremely carefully and makes sense. Seeing is believing. Eager to see your photos!
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 6:54PM
villasorenta
Hi Carolyn: you could be right on that masculine/feminine thing! i havent bought the copper one yet., might just go with a textured round in wood or a veragated border framless? its my husbands side of the bathroom and he says he hates my frissy venetian thing happening on my side ! :}
So far he likes everything else but the self closing toilet lid is taking him time a little time to adjust too! I'm also keeping everything in budget and hes encouraging me to do more rooms which is very unusual for him indeed so I must be doing something right:} Will probably rethink on the copper. thanks so much for your input!
    Bookmark   November 20, 2012 at 7:52PM
PRO
Maybe a pivot mirror for his side. Or you could do pivot mirrors for both sides and put the Venetian mirror elsewhere.
    Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 11:06AM
villasorenta
oh i love this mirror - thanks carolyn for the suggestion
    Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 3:39PM
PRO
Glad you like it. It's a great looking mirror, and you may also be able to find it from other sources.
    Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 5:58PM
villasorenta
i finally posted some photos of my completed bathroom on my profile/home page! Still looking for hubby's mirror for his side.
    Bookmark   November 23, 2012 at 6:37PM