I need help for what could be done to this house's garden and parking lot
Tino Baricic
I would like to add a new design to this relatively old house (16) years i am limited in money i have around 30.000€ for this project so keep that in mind, i would be thankful if you could link me some similar house to this or something like that. These are all the pictures i have at the moment because i am not near the house at the moment so i cant take new pictures just found these old ones on my computer , on the second picture you can see a big bush separating the parking lot from the house "garden" which the first picture was taken from. on the sketch picture you can see the green lines simbolising the bushes which i am most concerned of because they are starting to die and i need a redisign to this parking lot and the house approach area including the garden. Thank you in advance
HI Tino, Have you progressed at all on your project? Would love to hear how it's going!
December 18, 2012 at 11:37am   
kitchen cabinet resuracing or renewal
I re stained my kitchen cabinets using min wax and...
Headboard Dilemma
I got a custom wood headboard from Etsy and not sure...
Ugly bed dilemma
My in-laws gave us their old bed frame to use in our...
Need help with my entryway and living room
I'm totally clueless when it comes to decorating. We...
Choosing a dining room setting for newly purchased home
Just bought a property and wanting to replace the dining...