Need help for my living room
Blanche Love
Just bought these green curtains haven't hanged them yet but am wondering what colour of rug i should purchase.i love green but was thinking of buying an orange rug though not sure of the pattern as well...need ideas please regarding colour and pattern. this is how my curtains look like.had forgotten,have a black corner sofa. note: that isn't my living room,its just the picture the seller uses...no camera at the moment to take a picture of mine .
Inspired Interiors by Wendi, IIDA
Orange was my initial thought as well. I love this coral rug from allmodern.com:
http://www.allmodern.com/Thomas-Paul-Flat-weave-Dhurrie-Cream-Orange-Coral-Rug-CDCO-TMP1146.html
November 12, 2012 at 12:14pm     
greenthumb2
hmm, I prefer black or white with this. In picture you can see how blah grey is against it. The burnt orange chair next to it isn't bad. Where are they going in the home? If going with another pattern, I would go with a circular pattern to offset the stripe. Whatever you choose it needs to compliment but not fight this strong statement.
November 12, 2012 at 12:15pm     
You can shop for rugs by color online at homedecorators.com. Might help you decide which way to go.
November 12, 2012 at 12:20pm     
Blanche Love
Thank you guys..appreciate will try your suggestions
November 13, 2012 at 2:14am   
Kitchen Island Decor
I have a large island in my kitchen and am struggling...
bar cabinet
Hi, I have this bar cabinet I love but I'm not sure...
Solar Panel
Hi, I need to know , how is the best step to install...
Need help with my entryway and living room
I'm totally clueless when it comes to decorating. We...
Back Splash on unusual wall
I don't know if I should continue the stone behind...