Kitchen Remodel - Purchasing a Faucet
sallieleo
November 12, 2012
Working our way through a kitchen remodel...came time to purchase a faucet. After doing a lot of research (on the internet, of course) I started visiting kitchen and bath showrooms. I have been unpleasantly surprised by the snobby and rude behavior of the people that work in these businesses. Just because I am not a "design professional" or a trade plumber doesn't mean I should be treated like a bother. I just want to find a high quality, well made faucet that will fit with my kitchen design. I have been to the big box stores already and not finding anything that it is built to last. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Has anyone had a positive experience with a retailer in this area that they can share?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
candicelynn
I just bought a Grohe faucet for my new kitchen remodel. They are built to last. Invest in a good faucet. You use it everyday.
    Bookmark   November 12, 2012 at 11:40PM
creeser
You would think that with a struggling economy, that these snobby dealers would be proud of every customer that came in the store. We just built a new house and I empathize. If you find a quality brand that you like, go look through the faucets on Overstock.com. I bought several items we needed through them. My daughter has bought many things through them and was pleased with their service and I was thrilled with the quality of the items I bought.
    Bookmark   November 13, 2012 at 2:50AM
PRO
LM Designers
Do you have a Thomas Somerville store in your area. They have good displays of new faucets and that way you can touch it and move it around to see how it feels. Then I would go online once I found what I liked and shop around for price on eBay etc..as long as the brand and model # are the same you will be fine. The eBay stores are safe, they don't want a bad rating and take things back as well as run free shipping.
1 Like    Bookmark   November 13, 2012 at 3:48AM