Kitchen Remodel - Purchasing a Faucet
sallieleo
Working our way through a kitchen remodel...came time to purchase a faucet. After doing a lot of research (on the internet, of course) I started visiting kitchen and bath showrooms. I have been unpleasantly surprised by the snobby and rude behavior of the people that work in these businesses. Just because I am not a "design professional" or a trade plumber doesn't mean I should be treated like a bother. I just want to find a high quality, well made faucet that will fit with my kitchen design. I have been to the big box stores already and not finding anything that it is built to last. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Has anyone had a positive experience with a retailer in this area that they can share?
candicelynn
I just bought a Grohe faucet for my new kitchen remodel. They are built to last. Invest in a good faucet. You use it everyday.
    Bookmark   November 12, 2012 at 11:40PM
creeser
You would think that with a struggling economy, that these snobby dealers would be proud of every customer that came in the store. We just built a new house and I empathize. If you find a quality brand that you like, go look through the faucets on Overstock.com. I bought several items we needed through them. My daughter has bought many things through them and was pleased with their service and I was thrilled with the quality of the items I bought.
    Bookmark   November 13, 2012 at 2:50AM
LM Designers
Do you have a Thomas Somerville store in your area. They have good displays of new faucets and that way you can touch it and move it around to see how it feels. Then I would go online once I found what I liked and shop around for price on eBay etc..as long as the brand and model # are the same you will be fine. The eBay stores are safe, they don't want a bad rating and take things back as well as run free shipping.
1 Like    Bookmark   November 13, 2012 at 3:48AM
Need some ideas for kitchen remodel!
Hello! We are purchasing our first home, and I would...
caityflute
looking to remodel kitchen
What is the rule of thumb when picking out lighting,...
ggmakeupgirl
Need help in kitchen remodeling plzzzz
We have just purchase our new home, and the first thing...
alnreema
1969 Architects Home/ Kitchen Remodel
We were reluctant to take a wall down to open up the...
Paradigm Gallery
design disaster...House
So confused ... wall paint ... furniture ...? I just...
shielawebster
Need more decorating help in living room
I've posted about this room in the past but... This...
wallizgrl
Help warm up my dining area
Hello, I'm looking for suggestions on how to soften...
laurendesarno
Kitchen Cabinets
Want design for corner cabinet
Nancy Towne
Difficult picking out a colour
I am having a hard time trying to pick a colour ! Any...
Rhonda Beckman