i would like to know about the borders around the garage doors
McCardell Works
November 13, 2012 in Photo Questions
i have been searching masonry stores on line but cannot find anything
that looks like the material that was used in this photo for the borders. this is very detailed work and i would like to know where to find the materials also what this border work and stone is called?

Thank you so much for your time!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Designer Doors, Inc.
I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The Architect for the project was Devlin Architects. Contact is Michael Dwyer, AIA - Michael.Dwyer@DevlinArchitecture.com. They may be able to guide you to the product/company used for the stonework
February 7, 2013 at 6:09AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What should I do for window treatments?
I'm torn between wood blinds or roman shades with some...
I need advice on what to put in my kitchen where the washer and dryer
I did a small remodel in my kitchen and I'm left with...
Need help with kitchen backsplash
We are building a new house and I am not able to decide...
Need advice! My cats are shredding my beautiful Pottery Barn rug!
I spent months looking for the perfect area rug for...
Need help picking a backsplash for our kitchen
We are trying to pick a backsplash for our kitchen....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™