What do you think?
Polcare Interior design Crafting
what do you think about this design?
The table needs more substance, maybe a wooden one? The two chairs and the chaise need to be brought a little closer to the table. And maybe two many chandeliers.
November 14, 2012 at 4:51pm   
cathode
i think all the focus goes to the wood in the stair area. the living space seems to get lost. next area that draws the eye is the rug which i think is too small for the space.
November 14, 2012 at 4:52pm     
Kitchen Art of New England LLC
What are you trying to achieve here? a living room? Bedroom? You have a bedroom mirror in the room ... why? Floor on the ceiling... a parlor lamp with chandeliers...... needs more thought.. you will get it.
November 14, 2012 at 4:56pm     
smldesigns
My first thought is - what is the function of the room? I see an armoire (clothes, tv???), a full length mirror and a chaise (lounge, bedroom??), no realistic conversation area. So I guess I'm confused. The fireplace is lost and perhaps it should be a focal point and the carpet is too small while the floor pattern is too large.
November 14, 2012 at 5:00pm     
dawnbc1
I agree with the above comments. The furniture seems bizarre in the space, and I'm not sure what the space IS. If it's a living room then the furniture needs to be more substantive and the rug is FAR too small. The table is too flimsy useless because no one can lean over and use it. The seats are too far apart. There is a bedroom mirror blocking acess to the right staircase. The floor lamp is standing alone in space. I'd lose the chandelier in the front of the photo and put some big bold art above the fireplace.
November 14, 2012 at 5:09pm   
dawnbc1
November 14, 2012 at 5:09pm   
jweber71
This doesn't look like a room for real people but more like a barbie room - is this a concept or a recreation of a room that has this stair configuation - this is overwhelming and almost needs some larger furniture and some color different than the white and black - its very stark
November 14, 2012 at 5:16pm   
Passion of Persia
You might want to think about a palace worthy rug. We have many in stock. www.passionofpersia.com
November 15, 2012 at 7:25pm   
Furniture Finishes and Choosing Sofa For My Living/Dining Room
Dear Houzz friends. I need help choosing finishes...
hot tub spa question
We live in Michigan and like the idea of having a small...
Help! Extending my patio for a pool
I am having a inground pool installed, however a extending...
A Rococo to go ~ Hold the Drama...
Bellesum suggested I start a new thread as a result...
home arrangement
Hi i am looking for furniture and fixtures arrangements...