I'm sorry, i missed the exterior paint color?
cubanitasus
November 16, 2012 in Photo Questions
Kikuchi + Kankel Design Group
My apologies. The house pre-existed our arbor project and was already painted. We had the contractor match the existing house color and there was not a formula/name provided.
November 18, 2012 at 10:34pm   
cubanitasus
thank you for responding graciously anyway...appreciate it! i've narrowed down my selection to BM Brilliant White (packaged white) and Chantilly Lace (tinted white). But, Benjamin Moore told me that they are so so similar and the packaged white will have slightly more "hide" (an important factor as we're restoring exterior. So, i guess i'm going with Brilliant White. Thank you...the arbor is gorgeous!!! i want one. :)
November 19, 2012 at 5:27am   
cubanitasus
November 19, 2012 at 5:27am   
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Wallpaper?
Building new house. Wallpaper in bathrooms or not?
Kitchen Layout
Dear Houzzers, I need some advice on my kitchen-in-the-making....
Ideas to dress up a boring basement light well?
I would make it a color that pops or put plants there...but...
Need help with this slanted living room
Where should I put my TV and couch in this living room?...