Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angelinedecor

I need help in idea for my new bedroom. Just moved in. And want to put some accent o this empty space. Idea, s

angelinedecor
11 years ago
This master bedroom is 13x16 size

Comments (11)

• corgiaddiction
    11 years ago
    Start with some color! Such a bland color makes it look so dull! Use your favorite colors, like mine are blues and greens :) get a colorful bedspread and some nice accent stuff! It'll be good to go :)
  • User
    11 years ago
    All items are not congruent design
    Lighten wall color, add crown molding, new base for tv
    Try a painted piece
    Up quality linens
    Stencil walls or add wallpaper
  • abroaddu
    11 years ago
    I am trying to turn my second bedroom into an office. My color theme is burnt orange and tan. I have a burnt orange chair with matching ottoman. I dont know how to make the space look bigger. I have painter coming to paint an accent wall but not sure which wall should be painted. I, too, just moved in. I am still unpacking. Any help would be appreciated
  • PRO
    MariVi Creations
    11 years ago
    I would difently get rid of the TV stand and add something wider and taller to that room such as a dresser. If your room is dark, lighten up the walls.
  • charleee
    11 years ago
    I think multifunctional pieces work great in any space. I would start with a dresser to hold not just your clothes, but also the tv: [houzz=
    Hemnes 8-Drawer Dresser, White · More Info
    ]
    A great neutral comforter and pillows: [houzz=
    Madison Park Catalina 4-piece Comforter Set · More Info
    ]
    And a beautiful wall color: [houzz=
    Red Cent Paint · More Info
    ]
  • angelinedecor
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you everyone for a great input. Since im just renting and not allowed to do anything with the wall.. I may play something with the dresser and some bold painting and nice bedding. Btw..the color of the wall is actually nicer than what it looks in the pic. Bad resolution i guess. But thank u again for the helpful response
  • Anne Gibney
    11 years ago
    I recently purchased some wall vinyl art from joss and main.com. They had a good variety , inexpensive and adds a graphic design without the expense of wallpaper, can be taken with you when you move. can you move your bed to where the tv is? Maybe run a longer cable along the baseboard. Just seems a good place for bed.
  • sunnydrew
    10 years ago
    Can you at least switch the dresser with the TV stand?,
  • charleee
    10 years ago
    2012???????
  • Paula Wiggins
    8 years ago

Like wall color too.