Where can I get this
margoaa
November 18, 2012 in Photo Questions
I have to have this table? Please tell me how I can get one margoaa@bellsouth.net
Jeffrey Brooks Interior Design
I've had several requests for this table and I'm glad to be of help.
This table (I call it Superman's table) is an original done by Milo Baughman. The base is a four pointed star of bronze and has eight triangular pockets set about four inches deep. The eight lucite rods are inserted into the base and support a 52" round glass top.
Borrowing inspiration for a furniture piece is one thing, but outright copying is not cool, so, to accomodate a new client, I am having a Dining table built which will feature triangular lucite rods in three groups of five, each group with it's own base. For this new table the bases will be cut from soild walnut blocks edged in silver. When it's complete our Dining Table will measure 118" x 40" .
Custom built furniture is something I love to do. It adds to the singularity of a project, adds soul to a home, and brings great value to the work I do.
   January 14, 2013 at 8:21AM
Any suggestions for finishing my kitchen/living room
Hi all! I have been working on my kitchen for a while...
It's not easy being green. (Or 80's-styled)
There are 80's verde marble tiles and brass touches...
need help with siding colors
house has a hunter green roof, stone front porch and...
Fireplace ideas?
Plan to remove kerosene stove and and go back to wood...
Lamp suggestions for entry table
Can someone please help me pick out a lamp that would...