I want to buy this led Address Sign, wehere I csn buy it?
noams3
November 18, 2012 in Photo Questions
I want to buy this led Address Sign, wehere I can buy it?
The Shabby Nest
If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find the information you need there.
November 19, 2012 at 1:38pm   
sbedi420
I placed an order with Surrounding three months ago. Paid $384.00 for five blue Led numbers. Took more then one months for Surrounding to ship my order and when it arrived they send me a wrong number. Now I call there CA (state) phone number and no one answers and when I email they don't reply back for five days or when they do I am told by Susan I am very rude and they don't want to deal with me. They never talk about replacing the wrong number. I am stuck with a lemon. Now I have no choice but to seek an attorney.
January 5, 2014 at 11:29pm   
Surrounding - Modern Lighting & Furniture
The numbers that where send to you where the units that you had ordered , the reason why you are not getting any further help is because you have been using offensive language in your email communication. We can not help a customer who uses profanity in there language. We have already advised you to return the items for a refund.
February 4, 2014 at 6:37am   
5 Ingenious Places to Install a Shoe Cabinet
Http://www.bonito.in/2014/5-ingenious-places-to-install-shoe-cabinets/...
Why should you be using stones in interiors
Http://www.bonito.in/2014/why-should-you-be-using-stones-in-interiors-what-are-the-variety-available/ Stones...
Arch Wall: Yay or Nay ?
I know this may be a matter of preference, but if this...
Replacing Handles on Honey Oak Kitchen Cabinets
We have honey oak kitchen cabinets (I know, but too...
Need help for sofa colors
I am interested in http://www.ekornes.com/us/stressless-sofas/stressless-buckingham-highback/2-seater...