Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
noams3

I want to buy this led Address Sign, wehere I csn buy it?

noams3
11 years ago
I want to buy this led Address Sign, wehere I can buy it?
LED House Numbers Signage, Apartment Number Signs · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find the information you need there.
  • PRO
    Surrounding - Modern Lighting & Furniture
    10 years ago
    The numbers that where send to you where the units that you had ordered , the reason why you are not getting any further help is because you have been using offensive language in your email communication. We can not help a customer who uses profanity in there language. We have already advised you to return the items for a refund.
  • User
    9 years ago
    Why would it matter whether or not the customer used profanity in THEIR language? Clearly, the customer isn't satisfied by your blunder, so why punish him or her. As cool as this concept is, I do not trust your service and will take my business elsewhere.
  • nguikn
    9 years ago
    I want to buy this LED house number signage. I would like to have no. 2. How do I buy this. Tq
  • PRO
    Surrounding - Modern Lighting & Furniture
    9 years ago
    you can find a link on each products that links to the website where you can buy the items. at http://www.surrounding.com/Products/Luxello/Index.asp
  • brahna
    9 years ago
    do they come any bigger
Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!