February 9, 2011 in Photo Questions
where do you procure screening that is wide enough to span the supporting posts of this deck?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Ronique Gibson
At most hardware, lumber or home improvement stores - screen comes in rolls that you can have custom cut to the length and size you need.

This looks like 3 different panels to make up one wall.
February 9, 2011 at 7:31am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
thanks for your prompt answer! I've only seen the narrow widths for standard windows (as used in the bottom portion of the porch). The screening used in the top portion looked to be at least 4' wide if rolled out horizontally. Do you think it is a special order?
February 9, 2011 at 8:45am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Ronique Gibson
You could be right that it could be a special order. I would try visiting your local screen enclosure contractor in your area. They probably know where to get the longer widths.
February 9, 2011 at 9:04am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
excellent idea. thanks again for your quick reply!
February 9, 2011 at 9:25am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
neep help with empty gaps
We have a shoe cabinet by the entry way and a love...
Color of grout
We are putting ceramic in kitchen. What do you think...
HELP!! Decorating for the first time!! (Living room)
Hi, i recently decided that i have to decorate my new...
In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it...
Our dear Houzz Mark, has created me two new Easter...
I am debating whether or not to paint this dark mantel...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™