How wide is this cabinet?
olivertwistkitchen
November 19, 2012 in Photo Questions
I'm thinking of cutting board storage in a 12 inch space so KD said cabinet would be 9 inches wide. I think this would work, but am trying to decide if I should have two shelves like you did, or one shelf with a drawer above. Also, Isn't this a full depth cabinet? How do you prevent the boards from sliding to the back? Thanks
CliqStudios Cabinets
Thanks for your question! Our cabinets are semi-custom, meaning we can tailor each cabinet to your space when needed.

You're right, this is a full-depth cabinet, so boards can get pushed to the back. A little DIY hack to prevent this is to place a small block of wood at the back of the cabinet so you can't push a board past a certain point. It's not glamorous, but it works.

You can find more information about our tray base cabinet and a version with a drawer at http://www.cliqstudios.com/kitchen-storage.

Our kitchen designers are the best resource to discuss about the tray base cabinet and our semi-custom cabinetry. You can reach them toll free at (800) 576-7930
November 19, 2012 at 12:14pm   
What to pair (colour wise) with this artwork?
I have this artwork hanging above my couch in our living...
Kitchen granite
My wife and I are doing a new build. We are roof tight....
need help with choosing a colour to paint wardrobe in master bedroom
I have mirrored bedside tables and a mirored dressing...
Photo wall help
Which wall? Can I use different frames as I did already?...
Kitchen backsplash
We are building a beach house and going with a tile...