Bathroom faucet
gamzekonal
I am putting new granite countertop in my bathroom vanity. The vanity is double sink and it is about 60 inches long. We currently have 4' centerset faucets. With granite does 8' widespread look better or does it not matter?
C Wright Design
Good question! The answer somewhat depends on the style. What is the look and feel of the bathroom/house?
November 19, 2012 at 4:26pm   
Deborah Butler, Brickwood Builders
I would say regardless of style, the 8" widespread is much easier to use and to clean. There just never seems to be a way to get a sponge or rag in and around the 4" to get it really clean. If you decide to stay with 4" use what is called the 4" mini-spread and lose the centerset.
November 19, 2012 at 5:26pm   
ccwatters
For my home, which is traditional/transitional style, I put 8" widespread in the bathrooms. For our beach cottage, I deliberately put in 4" centersets in all the baths because I wanted everything to feel cottagey and a bit more old fashioned. I will say that cleaning behind both styles is no fun as I find they are both fairly 'tight' between the bowl and the splash. Then again, is cleaning ever fun ;)
November 19, 2012 at 5:40pm   
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...
Back Splash on unusual wall
I don't know if I should continue the stone behind...
Can this wood wall be kept as is?
We are doing some renos and uncovered this wall which...
need help for colour stain for my house
There is old clapboard on the house, i'm pulling that...
Help us decide please!
We are trying to pick a tile for our mud room. The...