Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kurtnliz

Where can I find the door handles on this pocket door?

Kurt Jansen
11 years ago
We are putting a pocket door in a new renovation of a bathroom and we are looking for this type of door hardware for it versus the traditional finger pull you typically see.
While at CHil Design Group · More Info

Comments (9)

• Marilyn Suever
    11 years ago
    Did you find out how to get these handles and how to put them on?
  • PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    When you use pulls on sliding doors you need to have a stop inside the pocket to prevent your fingers from hitting the jamb. The mounting is called "Back to Back" . One pull has regular threads (usually 1/4-20) and the other pull has just a hole that slides over a special mounting bolt and there is small allen screws at the bottom of the handle that you tighten to secure the handle.
  • Kurt Jansen
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I have not received a response on where to find these pulls.
  • PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    If you can not find them, we can make them. How many do you need and what sizes would you like? If you need many, we would cast them but if you only need a few we would cut them out of soild stock.
  • Marilyn Suever
    11 years ago
    All the ones I find on the internet are anywhere from $160-$500 a pair. I simply cannot afford that and all the ones I can afford are made for shower doors. Don't know what we will do. We want them for a pair of pocket doors we just installed. Thank you for your info. Could we install the shower door ones on our pocket doors?
  • Kurt Jansen
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    We ad the same issue. Look at Amerock hardware and specifically their appliance handles. Might be anther route to go. Good luck.
  • PRO
    User
    11 years ago
    Marilyn, I can make 4 of those pulls 6" or 8" long with two posts and a top in oil rubbed bronze or polished brass for 600.00 for all four. Add 200.00 if you want nickel or chrome. I can make a fast drawing to show you what they will look like if this fits your budget. I would be fabricating them in solid architecural bronze bar stock.
    Send me an email info@jeffersonparkcollection.com
  • PRO
    First Impressions International
    9 years ago

First Impressions International makes custom handles and provides an array of standard handles.