need some inspiration w/my apt very odd shape
mkirby114
most all areas are small with widows or doors on them, the worst is I have a spiral stair case that is almost in the middle of the room and the the stairs stick of where you could basically hit your head. Then my room "master bedroom' ridiculously small we had to put the bed with the side to the wall to even have room to walk. another thing i may add there are little 'bumps' the wall comes out about like 3'' i feel like it's in the way. oh yeah my 'master bedroom' doesn't have a light.....? i want my color scheme white black gray and more like a neutral yellow but still being modern. any thoughts?

i added things like the bed and theres a/c that sticks out tryin to get a better visual of how small it is.
0 Likes   November 26, 2012 at 2:37PM
Stanton Designs-online design services
You need to find pieces of furniture that are function and provide storage. That will be your biggest problem. For example, your bedroom. I would turn your bed the correct way and find 2 small end tables with drawers. In your closets...do you use all that hanging space? A good closet organizer would be ideal and that way you can find small dresser or even remove it completely from the bedroom, allowing more space.
0 Likes   November 26, 2012 at 2:42PM
Buyers remorse or OCD? New house, new stuff, no clue!
We just moved into our new custom home and I can't...
Need help identifying this baby furniture item?
A friend gave this to me and told me it was a walker...
Help with my Living room eyesore
This cutout is between my living room and my office....
8 ft. ceilings - how FLUSH does the mount have to be?
This is a light I love and I really want it to work...
Moving and want to take bedroom chandelier.
We are moving and want to take our bedroom chandelier...