Need some inspiration w/my apt very odd shape
mkirby114
most all areas are small with widows or doors on them, the worst is I have a spiral stair case that is almost in the middle of the room and the the stairs stick of where you could basically hit your head. Then my room "master bedroom' ridiculously small we had to put the bed with the side to the wall to even have room to walk. another thing i may add there are little 'bumps' the wall comes out about like 3'' i feel like it's in the way. oh yeah my 'master bedroom' doesn't have a light.....? i want my color scheme white black gray and more like a neutral yellow but still being modern. any thoughts?

i added things like the bed and theres a/c that sticks out tryin to get a better visual of how small it is.
November 26, 2012 at 2:37pm   
Stanton Designs-online design services
You need to find pieces of furniture that are function and provide storage. That will be your biggest problem. For example, your bedroom. I would turn your bed the correct way and find 2 small end tables with drawers. In your closets...do you use all that hanging space? A good closet organizer would be ideal and that way you can find small dresser or even remove it completely from the bedroom, allowing more space.
November 26, 2012 at 2:42pm   
need help to pull colors together, make room look good
This is my one room kitchen. , living room, and dining,...
HELP ME PLEASE!!! I NEED COLOR and Brightness
Hello, I just bought this house about a month ago...
Playroom design
We're finally getting around to cleaning up our catchall...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
I need help in my foyer
I have a really big ledge in my new foyer. It's about...