What color should I paint the exterior wall and the trim? What color of the shingles will match the bricks?
christinamak
As I am reroofing soon, I do not know what color of the shingles will match the bricks. Besides, what color I should paint the exterior wall and trim to make this house more stylish? Lastly the pavers on the driveway will be replaced. But what color will match this house? I am living in Vancouver Canada.
i'm in California, what is the weather like in Vancouver? Does it get extremely hot? A black roof will absorb heat and make the summers even hotter inside. I like this color scheme for your home with beige roof tiles: [houzz=
]
November 22, 2012 at 3:50am   
agarcia3201
Are you wanting to paint the brick part of your home? is the area above the garage stucco or what material is that? (hard to tell from the picture). You mentioned removing the brick, are you pouring concrete or what?
November 22, 2012 at 7:31am   
christinamak
The weather in Vancouver is totally different from California where it rains for at least 5 months from Nov to March. Summer will be hot for only two weeks. As I am planning to change cedar to shingles which has more color to choose from to match the brick (which will not be removed) on the wall. The beige color of the stucco above the garage, the trim and the garage design are the three parts I would like to change. Finally the color of the paver on the driveway has to be picked as well. Please help.
November 23, 2012 at 2:40am   
olldcan
I like a Mahogany coloured garage door and front door or at least something that's not "run of the mill". Why would you remove the pavers, is it because of moss?
November 23, 2012 at 3:56am   
Barbara Griffith Designs
would like to see finished product??
January 31, 2014 at 7:59am   
I will NEVER have _____ in my home!
What's the one thing (or a few things) you refuse to...
Wall decor
Suggest some decorative ideas for the the wall.
This or That: Nonstick VS Stainless Steel
Which do you prefer? Vote for your choice below...
Poured concrete floor or other for large modern kitchen
Hello. We are doing a major refurb on a new home, which...
Plan of new flat. Need help to find out our mistake and your advices/
Hi! It's greate site with a lot of beatiful fotos and...