HELP ME PLEASE
leejestin
The walls of living room and dining room are already painted . the selection of paint colours etc are mine but i am not satisfied with that. please tell me whether the colours are okay or not and please suggest some colours for those rooms.we have three bed rooms. those rooms are not painted.so please tell me some paint colours which will suit .(I have uploaded the plan of my house ).I would like to know your suggestionto make my house look marvelous.pls help me .I need your help in the designing of living room and dining room furniture curtains etc.Please I need your HELP.Anticipating your earliest response.
What is your decorating style? I'm guessing contemporary due to the colors you chose. Remember, a lot of that paint will be covered up with furniture, art, etc. You may not mind it so much then. Try a more neutral palette in the bedrooms and something soothing and restful.
November 30, 2012 at 8:16am   
PH Interiors, LLC
With everything you need help with, I would recommend hiring a designer for a few hours to give you some advice. I always start with the furnishings and then select drapery and paint after that. Always easier to match paint to a sofa fabric, for example, than trying to get a sofa to match the wall color. And it looks like you love color so I wouldn't hesitate to use it, you just have to get guidance on where.
November 30, 2012 at 8:42am   
Need advice on barstool wood color and kitchen cabinets/other furnitur
Hi We need some advice. We are looking for barstools...
Paint color and decorative pieces to go with bedspread! Help!!
Hey everyone! I need your help! I bought a new quilt...
White Chandelier?
I'm in need of a white chandelier. I was ready to...