Need help for my kitchen
November 27, 2012 in Design Dilemma
My two car garage has been converted to a kitchen, but I've been having problem deciding what to do with the two metal poles and horizontal beam splitting the room in half. I would like to keep the poles and horizontal beam; however, I would like to make the metal poles into circular columns and keep the horizontal beam as one solid piece (ie, looking like a long piece of wood).

Please let me know if anyone has ideas/options about making the metal poles look like designer circular columns.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Could you possibly attach a picture? Normally to disguise poles I would suggest something like this: [houzz=
] It can be used to hold more than cookbooks, you could store decorative bowls, fiesta ware, things like that. But until I can see a pic it's hard to tell :))
0 Likes   November 27, 2012 at 8:35AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Need help for my kitchen (my dad's kitchen)
So want to get a kitchen renovation.. What colour do...
Ab Cd
What doesn't need help?! My bathrooms, my kitchen, my laundry room.
My house is from 1979 and it totally looks it. We've...
Need help with my backsplash in my kitchen.
I have flat paneled Benjamin Moore "Chantilly Lace"...
i need help deciding how to trim my windows in my den/kitchen
the window is 72" x 72" , i already installed interior...
ken cornelius
More Discussions
Paint for ceiling and trim work
I will be painting virtually every room in my house....
$10,000 budget to change paint/floor.
Want neutrals on walls of living, dining, family room,...
Anyone has a Frigidaire stove or a Samsung fridge?
I just bought a Frigdaire Gallery range. It seems that...
My livingroom needs help! Bay windows opposite fireplace challence...
We bought a house with a big livingroom where we would...
What sort of stools for island?
Our kitchen is done! We have used this site so many...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™