What to do with this room
lynne08
I have a dilemma about what to do with this room, which is just off the kitchen. It is long and narrow, and is just off the front porch which faces north. I am trying to sell this house but potential buyers are put off by this space because of uncertainty about what to do with it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. There is another room that serves as the living room and the kitchen is large enough to have a dining area.
Cynthia Taylor-Luce
I think you should stage this as a sitting room, with a sofa on the wall under the windows and a chair that would float at the end opposite the fireplace. You could flank the sofa with a pair of floor lamps with shades that will give you nice light at night. Put some nice cushions on the couch and it will look very inviting and the view from the kitchen will be much improved.
November 27, 2012 at 12:00pm     
Aggie Purvinska
I think that a breakfast/ dining table needs to move there and the room the table is now should be a family room, no?
November 27, 2012 at 12:03pm   
question on built in soap dispenser in kitchen island
I'm debating as to whether or not I should have a built...
New ideas for built in's, TV and/or fireplace with Matel
We recently bought this house. I need ideas of how...
Need help with deck
I am deciding whether to use fused bamboo, ipe, camuru...
kitchen cabinets need refreshing
I have oak cabinets in good condition , i would like...
Need help choosing Kitchen Countertop
I need help choosing a Kitchen Countertop. Please! Any...