Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rbcola

Home build. Help decide what interior design services we must get for office/library design, i.e.......

rbcola
11 years ago
.......the room design (walls, ceiling, lighting, room function based on location, windows, room size & furnishings. Determine the NEEDED as compared to all available design services....since we are on a budget.

Would like to be able to categorize design services needed for the designer by A, B or C or, some other way to break down our priorities based on a budget.

A) MUST HAVES
B)WOULD LIKE TO HAVE
C) IF POSSIBLE - IDEALLY HAVE

I welcome your quidance about using an interior designer (for plans, drawings to use in the "finishing" of the room overspending (i.e., bookcases, fireplace, maybe a hidden wall compartment) & suggestion on furniture placement related room/function.

Architect worked with us on home plan - That's done.
Have a builder and sources (from both the architect & builder) on the materials and cabinetry finishes.
Its the room design skills we need over the decorating ....but welcome input - if it doesn't take us beyond what we can spend on the project.

Thank you!!!

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Stanton Designs-online design services
    11 years ago
    By talking to a designer....they will be able to help you decide your list. So don't stress! We are hear to help make it easier for you! My business offers online services, if that interests you. We work around your budget, and what's great is...... we provide you all the product ordering information, so you can order as budget allows, or like you said what is a high or low priority. We try to make it as easy as we can for you. Please check us out www.stantondesigns.com
    rbcola thanked Stanton Designs-online design services
  • rbcola
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you - that was quick AND I will check out your website.
  • rbcola
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I keep pulling up a graphic design company. I don't see anything related to home interior design.....???
  • rbcola
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I tried again......this time I clicked on your company name, went to your profile in houzz.com and clicked on your web address on the right side of Profile. Thank you. We are in need of the room design as stated above. Do you have pictures of finished projects on your website? Perhaps we can talk tomorrow.