Tracy Murdock Allied ASID
February 15, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where can I find this range?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
It looks like a Miele KM 391 G (the ovens are Miele too)

You can find an authorized Miele Dealer from the website, here is the USA website: (drop the usa for the international site).

In the US on April 1 2011, all purchases go through Miele, so pricing will likely be the same no matter where you go.

:) Rhoda
July 10, 2011 at 2:19pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What stays what goes to change this kitchen?
Our kitchen is nice.... but nice and dark... sadly...
Would you try temporary wallpaper?
Our office has been discussing the value of temporary...
How about a look at my website is you like my ideabook
Just type in London EC14 1LX in Google or Bing (maybe...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™