Need help for my kitchen window size .
Shahina
My kitchen size is 15x 12ft . Height is 11.5 ft. What size window will look best ?
Aggie Purvinska
Not enough info, the question is too general, need pictures, style of the house, design.
1 Like   November 29, 2012 at 8:33AM
Shahina
Hi Aggie,
This is a single storied 7500 sqft house. Well u can say contemporary luxury house. Kitchen needs renovation. Kitchen window opens to the west side of the house. There is a driveway in the west. No great view ! Window wall is 12' . Will a window size 5.5 x 4.5 ft be okay ? Please suggest .
   November 29, 2012 at 8:57AM
Aggie Purvinska
I think that with 11.5" Ceiling you can and should go with a much taller window. If options are unlimited, work with your kitchen designer to determine the size, style, location of the window.
1 Like   November 29, 2012 at 9:35AM
Aggie Purvinska
you could also do a row of windows above cabinets to save upper cabinet space...
   November 29, 2012 at 10:02AM
I agree with taking advantage of the high ceiling. What do the windows in the rest of the 7500 sqft home look like?

1 Like   November 29, 2012 at 4:11PM
Shahina
Hi Aggie and Dytecture, I love the Dytecture kitchen photo but think the ceiling is higher than 11.5 ft.
In my case I have concrete beam/ lintel at 8 ft height so if I put sink below the window then the window height is not more than 4.5 ft from the sink top up to the beam . I have kept window width 5.5 ft to have some space in the corners.
All other windows in the house are 8ft tall from floor. Please suggest . All ideas are welcome.
1 Like   November 29, 2012 at 7:13PM
Help with coffee table
Hi. I want to replace my coffee table. Can you please...
Vermont great room kitchen
Our entire great room in Vt. Is pine. The house is...
Curtains curling on sides
Can anyone tell me please how to keep these curtains...
New bathroom - what would you do
hello, ready to start bathroom but I am at a loss...