Love the look of these. Are these nana-wall?
McCann Window & Exterior Inc
November 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Bricks Incorporated
Pardon our slow reply - these are @LaCantinaDoors
0 Likes   April 22, 2013 at 7:18AM
PRO
NanaWall
@McCann Window & Exterior Inc.

Looks like you've heard of NanaWall. We are the recognized industry leader trusted by architects, builders, and homeowners alike to provide opening glass wall systems. Based on a foundation of testing, research, and innovation, NanaWall Systems provides countless style options, unsurpassed durability, and superior performance.

Check out www.nanawall.com for more details and give us a call at 1(800) 873-5673 with any questions you may have :) We also provide countless style options and custom make each of our systems. We hope to hear from you soon!
0 Likes   April 23, 2013 at 1:31PM
PRO
Panda Windows & Doors
Hi McCann Windows

Have you heard of Panda Doors? We provide glass wall systems that fold, stack or pocket to allow for that much desired indoor/outdoor lifestyle. We create seamless transitions to outdoor patios, terraces, gardens...and work with you to custom make the product that best fit your requirements in terms of aesthetics and also weather performance. Feel free to visit us and check out our project gallery: http://www.panda-windows.com/projects
0 Likes   October 29, 2014 at 12:22PM
cms0523
I find it interesting that both Nana Wall and Panda comment on a picture that is not there's in the hopes of taking the business aware from another companies picture. Nana Wall may have the "Kleenex" brand name in the industry but that's just because they came to market first, doesn't mean the systems are better. When you ask for a Kleenex, it just means you want a tissue, not that exact brand name. I would advise doing your research on the manufactures before just going with someone due to their company name.
0 Likes   October 29, 2014 at 1:09PM
schmittb3b5
The superiority of our LaCantina Doors products lays in the quality of of the product, the materials we use - all American made - and of course our 10 Year Industry Leading Warranty.
0 Likes   October 29, 2014 at 1:11PM
PRO
Bricks Incorporated
@LaCantinaDoors were the manufacturer here. This home in Algonquin, IL is located right on the river and the bifolding system + screening solution were a perfect fit for our customer. Now, LaCantina Doors is also fabricating pivot doors & sliders!
0 Likes   December 16, 2014 at 6:58AM