Need towel racks
November 30, 2012 in Photo Questions
Tell me about these towel racks please.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Venegas and Company
These are floor mounted towel warmers. These were sourced by the interior designer and unfortunately I do not know exactly where they were sourced, but you can do a google search for similar models.
November 30, 2012 at 6:12AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Foley Fiore Architecture
Hi Mwonjulian,
We are the Architects for the project and selected the plumbing fixtures and accessories. These towel warmers are by Myson.
February 20, 2013 at 8:40AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Focal Point Hardware
This looks like the Myson B30 European Tradition Hydronic towel warmer.

We offer it in 6 different finishes. Check it out:

Let us know if you have any more questions!
-Focal Point Hardware
May 8, 2014 at 3:50AM   
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Need help finding this towel rack
I need to add a towel rack in my newly purchased home...
Need help with bathroom towel racks
What is proper height for bathroom towel racks? Can...
More Discussions
patterned rug vs. plain
I am slowly getting my house back together after having...
Our living room is driving me crazy. Please help!
This room was one of the reasons we loved this house...
Need help with my kitchen remodel!!
I have Mahogany flooring, ivory cabinets and I am looking...
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...
Need help updating the exterior of a brick ranch
Hello. I am hoping that some of you will have some...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™