Lovely home design/colors/landscaping/roof!!! Can you tell me the exterior & its colors
rbcola
November 30, 2012 in Photo Questions
We are building a home. Selecting Dryvit (EFIS) color. Live in IN. Have a wooded lot - like this. Home style neoclassical/french manor(?) Husband likes light yellow and white.....I would like something more neutral.....and complimentary to our wooded surroundings. This is very nice. Also thought of an pale azure or sage tone w/complimentary trim. Welcome comments!!!
Summit Custom Homes
Did you ever determine the color of stucco used on this project? We're doing a showcase home for Southern Living and I too like this combo. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
December 9, 2012 at 6:11AM   
rbcola
I'm sorry I thought I answered you. No....I'm still waiting for a response from TEA2. If I base my OPINION on the Dryvit Color Chart - I would say this color is in the "cement/sand" tones - perhaps a hair lighter. Visit the Dryvit Color Chart online or call a local Dealer. Another company we have in this area (Southern IN) is "Sto" - they may offer a web based color choice too. Success to you Jayson/Summit Custom Homes. Let me know when you post pictures of your showcase home - love to see it!
December 9, 2012 at 2:22PM   
Summit Custom Homes
Will do and thanks for your insight....
December 9, 2012 at 5:15PM   
rbcola
Hope it helps and still have faith......TEA2 will provide feedback.
December 10, 2012 at 6:12AM   
tylerhillger
The stucco color was actually custom by Dryvit. The color below the stone still was slightly darker than the stucco above the stone sill. - TEA2. Sorry for the delayed response.
February 19, 2013 at 8:05AM      Thanked by rbcola
rbcola
That makes me happy, as Dryvit is our choice....so, although we may not get the same color choices....it will look much like yours.....(I HOPE!) Thanks again. No apology needed. Success to you Tyler.
February 19, 2013 at 8:18AM   
EMW Architecture
This home is beautiful! Everything….
March 18, 2014 at 3:21PM   
Need help! Man trying to design interior = bad idea.
Looking for some help with designing my living room/dining...
What plants can grow in the shade of bamboo?
Help! My neighbor planted bamboo on her side of the...
Bathroom Paint Color
I have lighter colored tile and a gray counter top....
Should i put 6 in granite back splash and glass mosaic?
I am currently remodelling my kitchen and in dilemma...
How many walls should I paint?
I've started painting a guest room in a quilted fashion...