November 30, 2012 in Photo Questions
Did you mix and nickel and oil rubbed bronze hardware in this kitchen? I've been trying to figure out if it can be done and not look like it was half redone. Can you do one room with one finish and another with the other color of hardware and keep it flowing without it looking like the house is pieced together and doesn't flow?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Cameo Kitchens, Inc.
Yes, you are correct. The painted and glazed cabinets on the left have #100-SS Silver Satin knobs from Cliffside Industries. The glazed cabinets on the right have Cliffside's #100-OA knobs in Old Antique.
December 5, 2012 at 11:47am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Martell Hardware
The Scroll Series Hardware from Cliffside is available in 10 finishes with 2 sizes for the #100 knobs (3/4" & 1 1/4" Dia.). http://www.martellhardware.com/hardware-by-manufacturer/cliffside-industries/scroll-suite.aspx. Not only have I seen finish mixing from customers, these style knobs work well with other Cliffside Series pulls.
December 25, 2012 at 11:07am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I have a cave in the middle of my backyard .what do I do with it?
The cave is positioned between the main house and the...
Painting sun porch
Currently sun porch is Spanish red with white trim....
Reclaimed wood coffee table accessories
Hi guys, We were looking to dress up and accessorize...
What do you miss most about your parent's house?
It could be a particular piece of furniture, the smell,...
This or that: Lawn vs Pebbles
If you were starting from scratch, which would you...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™