February 17, 2011 in Photo Questions
Does anyone know the name of this cabinet front style?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
I would refer to that as a recessed center panel shaker with a bead - but the stiles and rails are about an inch wide rather than what people think of when they think shaker...which is often 2" +/-. It's really terrific.
February 17, 2011 at 9:54pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Interior laundry needs restoring
Attached images are before and after our "contractor"...
Coffee Table suggestion
We need a coffee table in the living room to go with...
How Can I lighten up this kitchen?
I have a kitchen that is very dark because of little...
How to modernize?
This might be impossible! I've finished redecorating/redoing...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™