Does the railing design have a name?
Wendy Dunnington
December 1, 2012 in Photo Questions
I like the style of the railing. Does it have a name or style that I can tell a contractor?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Richard Leggin Architects
It''s a custom designed Craftsman style railing, with decorative cross-braced ballusters.
1 Like   December 4, 2012 at 9:45AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
need help for this tiny kitchen renovation
we have decided to renovate our kitchen in this small...
living room
what color of curtains should i put
Patio set wanted
I would like to purchase a stylish, comfortable and...
Starting with a new slate
I need help with layout in the living room. There...
Starting over..Need help.
Hi, I am stuck. I can't decide on what type of furniture...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™