Redoing my kitchen which has older oak cabinets which I want to keep
nakedguy
Just painted my walls believeable buff now looking for ideas for counter tops and back splash
Hi Nakedguy, Do you have some photos of the kitchen you can attach here to get some ideas going for you?
December 3, 2012 at 10:12AM   
creeser
Do you want granite or are you open to some other types of countertops?
December 3, 2012 at 10:26AM   
nakedguy
Don't have any pictures but just painted my kitchen walls SW believeable buff which I love. My cabinets are older oak cabinets as is my island(bottom part) with a white formica top(which I want to replace). My kitchen is large with oak cabinets all over the place. Don't think I want to spend the money for granite. I also need to replace the kitchen floor where I am considering tile on the kitchen side of the island and some type of wood flooring on the other side of the island which runs down the middle of my kitchen...this would create a mini dining area where I plan to put a small bar table with a couple of stools. Thanks in advance for any ideas
December 5, 2012 at 3:09AM   
creeser
If you are a do-it-yourself type person, you could always give concrete countertops a try. There are so many lovely and unique finishes you could try. Pros could give you a price as well. Maybe do something different on the island like a butcher block. That Believable Buff is a great color. I'm a big fan of Sherwin Williams' colors.
December 5, 2012 at 3:44AM   
Lets start working on the guest room
While I wait on items to arrive for the other rooms,...
What do you think of folding screens in the living room?
What do you think of using folding screens in the living...
Need paint advice for bedrooms
Benjamin Moore paint of Tundra 2133-70 has been selected...
Mega problem!
Need advice on art for my fireplace wall. It is a...