February 20, 2011 in Photo Questions
I love the drapes, any idea where they are from?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kerrie L. Kelly
They are custom made drapes. The fabric is called Acorn Filigree.
February 20, 2011 at 11:29am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I've seen some similar at at a very affordable price! Check out the Jakarta printed cotton curtains.
October 25, 2011 at 9:23pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Basement Apartment decor help!
Hi! My boyfriend and I are moving into a basement apartment...
Kitchen remodel corner sink
We are remodeling this kitchen, see picture. HATE the...
What kind of artwork looks best here ?
I have a huge empty wall in my living room. The room...
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good?
I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some...
Living Room Project
Here is my living room project that I have been working...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™