Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
missouribound

Very pretty! Is the shade behind the valance a bamboo shade?

missouribound
11 years ago
And what are the straps made of? They look the same as the shades. I love the pattern of the fabric. The colors in it coordinate so well with everything in the room.
Finishng Touches · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Finishing Touches
    11 years ago
    Yes, the shade behind is a woven wood shade that goes up and down. The strap
    s were made from a fabric that looked like the shade. Thank you for the kind comments!
  • seawatcher
    11 years ago
    I live on the East Coast so I am not close enough to Denver to use your services. However, I would love to make this window treatment myself. Can you please give me the name of the two fabrics (valance and roman shade)? Thank you.
  • PRO
    Finishing Touches
    11 years ago
    I wish I could give you the names of the 2 products; however, when we moved from Tampa,FL to Denver CO I did not keep the files on all FL
    clients. In addition, my lap top crashed when we got here, so I lost all my info. in Quickbooks. I think the woven shade came fro B and W Horizons. The fabric maybe came from Carole fabrics or RMCOCO fabrics.
  • rarando
    11 years ago
    Kitchen window style
  • PRO
    Finishing Touches
    11 years ago
    It is a relaxed mock shade. The valence is stationary. It is a rectangle piece of fabric with 1.5" returns on side. The bottom is folded like an accordion and tacked behind the straps and on the returns to hold the pleats in place. The valence is mounted on a 1 x 2 wood board. I hope this helps.
  • PRO
    McFeely Window Fashions
    10 years ago
    That is a VERY clever idea!