Do the cabinets have a raised panel in them, or are they flat?

rocketplDecember 5, 2012
Transitional Bathroom · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Garrison Hullinger Interior Design Inc.
These are flat panel doors.
    Bookmark   December 5, 2012 at 8:17PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Raised panel/ flat panel
We are building a new home and have been offfered raised...
High Gloss flat panel cabinets?
I want a contemporary look to my kitchen and really...
need help with flat vs raised panel doors for bar in basement
We have a low bank of built-ins below a TV in the basement...
Cabinets - Raised or Flat Panel?
Hello - this kitchen is an amazing inspiration. Are...
More Discussions
I need to find a mirror to put over the console table
My console is 48 inches wide, I have 9 foot ceilings...
Advice on bedroom color decorating ideas
Painting my bedroom a dark "warm" grey accent...
What is the best paint to re-paint our exterior stucco walls?
The last painter used an elastomeric paint. I think...
Need help with rustic design for living room! Please!
Wanting to go with rustic look for my husband. Like...
i need to write an assignment about 3 different spaces which explains:
1- airy feelings 2- elegant feelings 3- intimate feelings I...
S Hashim
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™