Hello, I love this kitchen! What kind of stove is that and where could I find one? Thank you.
jennifermiller05
December 6, 2012 in Photo Questions
Our old (1851) NY farmhouse has kitchen that was updated in the 70's (?) and we are planning at some point to do some restoration. This looks like it would fit perfectly into our style. Thank you for your help.
Anna C. Fisher (Aspen Kitchens Inc.)
The stove is a 36"W Heartland Dual Fuel range. The downside is that this model was discontinued a while back. However, there are a few similar models available from other manufacturers. I recommend looking at: Northstar 1955 stove, AGA Legacy, Ilve Majestic, Viking, and La Cornue French Cookstoves. Hope this helps!
0 Likes   May 3, 2013 at 3:05PM
jennifermiller05
Thank you!! AGA is my absolute favorite! And I'll check out the others you mentioned.
0 Likes   May 9, 2013 at 11:58AM
Anna C. Fisher (Aspen Kitchens Inc.)
AGA definitely makes incredible stoves, functionally and aesthetically. This Heartland was essentially an AGA stove (or AGA's little sister perhaps...), but with paired down details and a slightly lower price tag. Northstar and Heartland are both in the AGA family of appliances, with AGA definitely their top of the line and Heartland and Northstar having more theme-designed lines (Victorian and Retro). Depending on the style of your home, you might want to look at the current Heartland stoves, too. Good luck with your project!
0 Likes   May 9, 2013 at 1:42PM
jennifermiller05
Thank you! We are in the oh-so-long process of restoring an 1851 farmhouse. We have replaced windows, and in process of shoring up the foundation. Next stop, painting LR and DR, then kitchen and baths to finish up. Fun! Our kitchen will be white, and maybe blue? We have to replace appliances, new stove for me! I'm checking the AGA family right now.....
0 Likes   May 9, 2013 at 3:48PM
Anna C. Fisher (Aspen Kitchens Inc.)
Ah, the joys of remodeling! But at least planning the kitchen and using the new space once it's completed are both so much fun and very rewarding. Your house sounds incredible, by the way, too!
1 Like   May 10, 2013 at 10:23AM
Family Room
I need guidance on wall art, area rug, and throw pillows....
jschlemm
Wood countertops, starting to crack
We built our house ourselves 2 years ago and bought...
chelseabeagle
Help with family room accent pieces and furniture placement
We recently moved in and repainted the walls and ordered...
nikkiwit
Something's off - Please help
Hi, my girlfriend and I live in this 1500 sq ft condo....
claventure
Need help choosing a rug and drapes color ideas please
I had some help from some wonderful people on here...
joyetter74