What is the wall? A water feature?
Alison GuerriereDecember 7, 2012
I wonder, is it meant to obscure something behind it?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lewis Aquatech
It's a blade wall of stainless steel and meant as an architectural element. Happy holidays
    Bookmark   December 7, 2012 at 4:45AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
What type of water feature would you put in your backyard?
What type of water feature would you put in your backyard?...
The Tree and Landscape Company
Approximately what is the cost of the water feature?
Trying to decide whether to build an in ground pool...
Was the water feature purchased? If so where?. If it was made, what was used?
Love the water feature. Was it purchased or made? What...
Water feature
How can i get a copy of the water wall with the plants?...
More Discussions
Spots with structured light effect?
I have attached a picture from my back wall. I decided...
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
Odd landing
Hi, I have an odd landing of sorts (an unfinished...
Bedroom help needed please
Bought new nightstand, mercury glass lamps... trying...
Julie Dyer
Looking for design ideas on finishing basement
I have a 1100+ sqft basement with a 9ft ceiling. I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™