What kind of style profile is used on the inside of the cabinet door frame?
December 7, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Garrison Hullinger Interior Design Inc.
These are a version of a shaker door...a bit thicker and rounded edges.
0 Likes   December 8, 2012 at 7:43PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
These recent retires want to freshen up kitchen
Hi and happy holidays to all! After entertaining I...
Fireclay Sink recommendations
I have to replace my fireclay sink - we had a new garbage...
looking for a ceiling chandlier to go over a ping pong...
zdc properties
Need help with a slanted roofline on a 1976 home??
The home features some spanish features and red tile...
Heidi Smilde
what is the best white?
i am wanting to paint the inside of my home white....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™