What wall light is this?

waccabucDecember 7, 2012
Transitional Bathroom · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Garrison Hullinger Interior Design Inc.
Hudson Valley is the manufacturer.
    Bookmark   December 8, 2012 at 7:28PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
What is the color used on the walls and what kind of light fixtures ar
What is the color used on the walls and what kind of...
What fun wall light sconces!
Like this style of lighting? We offer a similar light:...
Barnlight Originals™
More Discussions
Porcelain "wood" tile kitchen with real wood floors in rest of house?
We are debating whether it would be ok to do a dark...
Need help in selecting a painting for my wall and pillows for my couch
Please suggest a good painting that go well with the...
Guest room not very guest friendly. Please help!
Smallish guest room is 12'6" x 11'3", but has high...
help with concrete slab
so I removed the rust small shed from the backyard,...
Exterior colors
I need help with my house (Built in 1889). It is brick...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™