need help of the interior wall color, I like this interior wall color, I'd like to know what color it is
wenpan
I am ready to paint my whole house with one color, I'd like to paint this color, but I have no idea what color it is. I will choose Valspar paint to paint. Please tell me what color it is. Thanks
lizdavispa
Could be Valspar 2005-10C Bungalow White
December 9, 2012 at 7:24PM     
Bonnie
Check out this idea book on choosing the right white paint. Your space looks like Pure White 7005 by Sherwin Williams. Any color that you find that you like can be mixed by a Valspar dealer.
December 9, 2012 at 7:26PM   
wenpan
Thank you. I will choose the paint from valspar, what color is similar?
December 9, 2012 at 7:43PM   
lizdavispa
I wouldn't know of a similar color, I only had that color chip handy but I didn't use it because it looked pink to me......you could get a sample of the Valspar and paint it on a piece of poster board and tape it to the wall to see the color, pink will really intensify, look at it in different lights and in different parts of the house to envision the color, if it's not right for you go back to the store for another sample that is more light/dark/pink or whatever the first color is missing.
December 9, 2012 at 10:21PM   
Need help
I need help writing a legal letter to my builder. We...
Ideas to modernize dining room set? Please ???
I inherited this set from my parents and hate it. ...
It all started with the island
But then i realized… This kitchen needs more than...
Help for master bathroom.
Walls are tan, countertop is crema marfil marble. Vanity...
Driveway entrance
Hi I have a Spanish style home and want to create a...