Where does one find organization drawers like that?
Angela Yamamoto_York
December 10, 2012 in Photo Questions
Were the cabinets custom? Or is that something that can be added to existing cabinetry? Thanks.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Tanya Schoenroth Design
This is called a blind corner unit, which recesses back into the corner when closed. The shelves are attached to the door and pull out for easy access when it is opened. This particular unit came from richelieu.com, but you can get similar products from other hardware suppliers (try Lee Valley). Richelieu deals only to trades and any cabinet maker would have access to their stock. These cabinets were custom made. In order to add the unit to existing cabinetry, you would need a minimum amount of space (as specified for the specific product, depending on source). Those dimensions are listed on the company website. FYI, blind corner units are significantly more costly than a lazy suzan unit, but much more functional. They also require a different cabinet configuration. Where a lazy suzan takes up space on either size of the corner, the blind corner is accessed from one side only.
December 10, 2012 at 7:16pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Lori Davis
Very helpful! Thank you!
October 31, 2013 at 11:31am   
Sign Up to comment
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™