hi who makes the tub?
Megan Evernden Shipshape Home
December 11, 2012 in Photo Questions
hi where is the tub from please
The Bath Works, Inc.
Im not sure if its one of ours but we are based in TN and our new castings are US made try; www.thebathworks.com
February 3, 2013 at 7:11AM   
heatherude
I was also wondering what the flooring was...if anyone knows, please give me a sign!
August 8, 2013 at 2:51PM   
21vrowe
I love designers who post pictures and then do not answer questions! Just seems rude.
February 5, 2014 at 6:08AM     
Becky Harris
The flooring looks like slate to me.

As to the assumption of rudeness, it is nothing of the sort. If some of these designers answered every question, they would go out of business because it would take them all day just to go through their Houzz queries and updates. Please keep in mind that they are doing you a favor when they take the time to give away information for free. The point of "ask a question" is also for others in the Houzz community to also pitch in with answers and educated guesses, not just the designers.
February 18, 2014 at 11:24AM     
21vrowe
Then if they do not want to answer questions, perhaps they should find another forum to post their accomplishments. There will always be questions about beautiful rooms, because everyone hopes to have a room like the ones presented on this site. Take a few minutes to answer questions, you never know if a client is looking for or aksing questions in order to choose a designer. That to me would not lead to a designer going out of business. but gaining more business. Just a thought!
February 18, 2014 at 11:37AM     
businesswomen440
The tub appears to be from Cheviot. I tried it this weekend. I am 5'4" 110 lbs and it is really narrow. But the porcelain finish on their tubs is amazing! Puts other manufacturers to shame. They have several models and sizes. Hope this helps.
February 24, 2014 at 4:05AM     
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Is the couch too big? Rug too small? What do I need to "finish" this?
I'm wondering if the couch in this living room is too...
Should I paint both rooms the same color??
We are painting our family room and kitchen, and I'm...
Foreign Exchange Market and Currency Rates
The fx news market is a big financial market yielding...